We’ll Help You Through The Auto Insurance Maze
Click Here for an Auto Insurance Quote
Shopping for auto insurance can be frustrating without a professional to guide you through the process, help you understand the coverages, and ensure that you are obtaining all available discounts.
Let Us Do The Shopping for You
We are proud to represent five of Massachusetts’ leading auto insurance companies:
- Arbella Mutual Insurance Company
- Commerce Insurance Company
- Hanover Insurance Company
- Safety Insurance Company
- Vermont Mutual Insurance Company
It pays to package your home and auto insurance with the same insurer. Our insurance partners are giving package discounts of up to 20% off of their home insurance base premiums to clients that have auto and homeowner policies with the same insurance company. In addition, some are even offering smaller package credits on their auto insurance.
Discounts are given for:
- Auto club memberships
- Multiple vehicles being insured with the same insurance companies
- Autos with anti–theft devices (5% to 35% off of comprehensive only coverage)
- Autos with airbags
- Autos driven less than 7500 miles per year
- Qualifying good students (some insurers)
What determines my auto insurance rates?
Auto insurance premiums are determined by a number of factors including:
- Your driving experience. Drivers with 6 or more years experience earn the best rate (the exception being the age 65 + discounted rate). Less experienced drivers, defined as those with less than 6 years of experience, can obtain a better rate by showing evidence of having completed an approved driver training program.
- Where your car is garaged (generally where you live)
- The year, make, and model of your vehicle
- The coverages you choose
Contact us online or call 978.927.2600 to begin comparing auto insurance quotes today.